Aramalle was kind enough to give me an award: The Versatile Blogger! I know some of y’all have been sweet enough to give me awards in the past and I’ve never posted them because (a) I is bashful about that sort of thing (b) I never know who to pass it on to since everyone I’m reading is awesome. But I think its time to start participating and this time was easy because you’re supposed to award it to your favorite new blog reads and since I’ve only picked up a handful of new blogs in the past few months this is a perfect chance for me to share with you if you’re interested in reading them too.
If you win you’re supposed to share seven things about yourself and let the people who won know: I love to read. and write. and doodle henna patterns. while watching TV. or movies. because I have the attention span of a guppy fish.
You can award up to 15 new bloggers but I’ve only added these seven (including Aramelle!):
- The View From Here. I enjoy Jamila’s blog. She is a new mama and my friend.
- Bakery Closed Until Further Notice. She makes me think. And I like that.
- What Not To Do As A Writer. I met the author of this awesome blog about writing via twitter. Good advice, and funny to boot!
- Banshee Wails. She’s a new mama like me and we have many parenting challenges in common. I learn a lot from her and and enjoy her updates.
- Anne Allen. A fantastic writer who focuses on the topics of writing and blogging. I find myself bookmarking nearly all her posts.
- Raising Brainchild. I’ve been reading her blog for some time but only recently bookmarked her once she began, to my delight, updating on a regular basis. We have a lot in common as lawyers, writers and moms to little ones. Her posts are thought provoking and honest.
- The Write Mama. Another great mama blogger whose little one is just a bit ahead of my own kid so I enjoy reading the fun [and challenges] to come through her blog!
Hope you enjoy these bloggers as much as I do! What’s your favorite go-to blog?