Saw this meme on Baraka’s site and couldn’t resist! Its been so long since I meme’d.
The McCains own 13 cars, eight homes and have access to a corporate jet. If you were as insanely rich as them, where would your eight homes be and why?
The only rule is: The homes must be within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains.
When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the Apocalypse, but this meme is so much more fun!
If I were as insanely rich as the McCains I’d live in:
1. A townhome on Lombard Street in San Francisco, or really, any house in San Francisco, would be just fine, thank you, because the air so good for desis, and because its San Francisco!
2. A beach house in Princeville, Kauai, HI. Its the closest I will ever come to seeing paradise on earth.
3. A pent house in Waikiki, because I think its such a fun place to be, constantly full of life, and full of fantastic people watching for a wannabe writer like me.
4. A bungalow on Oahu’s North Shore: It is serene and peaceful with breathtaking mountain views. (Hmm, is there a pattern here)
5. A cottage in Stars Hollow, CT. (This is fantasizing after all, right?!)
6. A cabin in Asheville, NC: You’re in the mountains in a fantastically artsy city with delicious food just minutes from the mountains. Its like a cabin trip year round!
7. A seven bedroom sprawling estate near the Punalu’u black sand beach on the Big Island (can’t help it!)
8. A ten bedroom ranch house in Montana, near glacier national park. Montana seems an awesome place to be and I can’t wait to see this park one day so may as well buy a house there!
Lucky eight: you, you, and you! Whoever wants to can, if you do it please let me know!