This was the first weekend in months that I didn’t have ten hundred places to go and things to do. It was a weekend of pink pajamas and purple socks and the aim of remaining in this quite stylish getup for as long as humanly possible. Though not a 100% success, I’m still quite pleased with what I spent it doing:
1. Watching two entire discs of Gilmore Girls Season 1.
2. Celebrating my nanowrimo win by re-reading the story and despising it to an unholy degree and telling myself NOT to throw it into a burst of flames though my personal fireplace hasn’t been turned on for the past four years because of the questionable nature of the floot.
3. Organizing the pantry. Its not a good sign when your spouse opens the pantry to procure a pretzel and yells at the top of his lungs OH MY GOD- ITS CLEAN!!!
4. Drinking chai that I simmered on a stove and strained through a strainer on cold wintry nights and was oh so divine.
5. NOT watching The Namesake for which I was counting down to for months. Three months ago I actually drove to six different movie selling locations in search of it and 5 out of 6 thought it was a scifi horror thriller, why? I do not know. At any rate, curiously upon purchasing it, I have yet to stick into my dvd player and actually watch it.