1. If you choose to sign up for three paper classes don’t start working on them the week before they’re due.
2. If you need to bulk up your paper without adding additional words it is perfectly fine to switch your font from times new roman to Courier New. (It added eight pages)
3. Should you urgently need information about gay adoption in Florida (you can’t) or Dowry murder in India (all too often you unfortunately can) or the manner in which soy is destroying the Amazon I am an unwilling expert in all areas.
4. Turkey sausage contains pork.You’d think they’d put that somewhere outside the teeny tiny last ingredient on the back of the box? What if one was allergic to pork? Don’t plain M&M’s have warnings that say “may contain trace amounts of peanuts?” Shouldn’t one who took the extra step to buy turkey sausage be told there may be trace amounts of pork?!
5. If your Hajj agency decides to overbook so you still dont have a visa and you may not get one you must conclude of all the things in the world that are meant to be, if you’re not going to go to Hajj through no fault of your own, its just not meant to be.
6. I finally saw My Cousin Vinny after my Evidence professor made references to it all semester and the entire class laughed and I’d sort of smile with a vacant expression unsure what was so funny until Amanda said “Who has never seen this movie.” Which left me feeling quite pop-culture-ally-deprived so Kashif bought it for me for $4 on Black Friday and I just saw it I and think I like it so much it might be up there with Office Space. Might.
7. Last night I studied until 5am. I went to sleep. I woke up and I could see everything so clearly. I accidentally slept in my contacts. I never sleep in contacts because a) I have dry eyes b)I only recently started wearing them again and c) my mom told me scary stories when I first got them about how they can slip into your brain and get stuck. These are dailies. I left them on all the next day. Can I make a habit of this?
8. A friend made a statement about blogging I disagree with. One of these days when I have time to form a coherent thought I will address it in a post. So if I am not addressing it in this post, why am I mentioning it at all? Good point but please refer to title of post.
9. Tomorrow I get x-rayed to find out if my foot is still broke. I’ve been bad to my foot. If my foot could talk it would seek therapy and demand a trial seperation. I admit it, I have not cared for it as it deserves. Here’s hoping its fine.
10. Once I finish law school and pass the bar I will go to the movies once a week and sleep in on Saturday and Sunday and read Captain Underpants. Its lofty goals such as these that make depressing days sitting on the couch in one spot for eight hours writing just half of one paper… bearable.
11. Should you desire to become verbose on your blog follow these simple steps: 1) enroll in law school 2) wait until exams are days away 3) inspiration shall naturally strike.
12. Why are there twelve entries when I promised you would only have to endure ten? Please see latter half of title of post. It’s fried. Through and through.