1. learn to juggle tomatoes
2. stand in the rain while waiting for my turn to try out for American Idol.
3. run the UN
4. count the popcorns on the ceiling
6. research the sleeping habits of penguins
7. drive a bus
8. win a staring contest with a rock
9. watch my favorite lifetime movie. (You know, the one where the girl falls in love with a great guy only to find out he’s abusive and then has to change her identity and flee? you know, that one!)
10. anything but study. almost.
Two random “newsworthy” events, one brilliant, one… ugh.
Ugh: Now the world eagerly awaits Baby Brangelina. Eagerly? 6 billion people have nothing better to eagerly await? At least ten newspapers with this headline. Ugh.
Brilliant: Stephen Colbert tells it like it is at the DC Press Conference. Mia has a link here. Best part: “Let’s review the rules… the president makes decisions… The press secretary announces those decisions, and you people of the press type those decisions down… Put them through spell check and go home. Get to know your family again….Write that novel you got kicking around in your head. You know, the one about the intrepid Washington reporter with the courage to stand up to the administration. You know- fiction!” Moments like those give me inexplicable pride to be an American. Seeing an ordinary man stand up there and say what he did before the most powerful man on earth.. wow. Makes you value freedom of speech. Speaking of which, off to study for First Amendment! Until Tuesday… Adeiu. Sniff 😦