2. Swallowing a razer and suing Gillette because they said the razer was stainless steel but it wasn’t and thus didnt show up on the Xray when he got injured.
3. Banging in a nail with a loaded revolver because the hammer was too far away and suing the gun company because you shot yourself.
4. Drinking spark plug cleaner to get high and then suing for unsafe product.
5. Grown woman locks herself ON PURPOSE in the car trunk to kill herself but changed her mind and then wasn’t able to get out. Sues Ford.
6. Grown man climbs onto the roof of his neighbors house to dive into a shallow above ground pool and gets injured. Sues the pool company. (Wins)
Except for #6 none of them won. Remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer spilled coffee and sued, right as the opposing counsel said “First, we’ll give you a lifetime supply of coffee, and then we’ll…” and Kramer interrupts and says “I’LL TAKE IT!”? It’s sad that such things truly do happen. Whoever the lawyers were who took these cases it’s your fault good decent lawyers have to grin and bear the lawyer jokes!