I was going to post about the captain leaving his sinking ship in Egypt. (Which Emory wrote about quite well) And the intensifying Muslim reaction to the Danish cartoons but.. I decided on a fun post. After all, Baji tagged me. When your baji tells you to do something, you must comply! [p.s.: Ali/Aamir: elmo balloon? still up. The digital is dead or I’d upload it for your viewing pleasure] [p.s.s: To those who’ve heard the familiar lament, I am finally nose-ring-less. Nail clippers were involved. I miss it. ]
Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life… so many to choose from!
1. The Gap. I was 16. And spent every last cent on Gap apparel.
2. Teacher. of which I wrote about here. here. here. and here.
3. Freelancer for the Orlando Sentinel
4. Borders sales clerk.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. Sound of Music. on a cold winter night. curled up in a blanket. with tea.
2. Pyasa. the older i get the more its truth is realized in my life.
3. Office Space. anytime. anywhere.
4. Any Meg Ryan romantic comedy.
Four Places I Have Lived
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. King of Queens
2. Felicity Reruns
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
4. Desperate Housewives
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
2. Puerto Rico
3. Paris, France
4. Vancouver, Ca.
Four Books I Love
1. The Quran
2. The Alchemist- by Paul Coelho
3. Veronika decides to die- by Paul Coelho
4. Most anything by Nick Hornsby because he’s funny
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Blog line up
2. course websites
3. Yahoo news
4. my e-mail
Four Favorite Foods
1. Anything chocolate based
3. Good ole fashioned burgers
4. Santa Fe Salad (from Cheesecake factory)
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. anything near an ocean
2. be it California
3. or Puerto Rico
4. or Florida
Four People Whom I Tag Next
1. I know so many people have already been tagged
2. Mommyblogr, Tee, Huda, Jane, Mia, Shabs, Mezba, Anisa. Ali Sohni TDH have you done it?
3. If not
4. Tag! you’re it! 🙂 <–words as a child I never got to say…. I never was able to successfully tag anyone. *sigh* another story for another day I suppose 🙂