Zig Zigler, a motivational speaker, said that you have a higher liklihood of acheiving your goals if you write them down. Last summer I had high ambitions but somehow each day Judge Judy is oh so interesting and the day just goes on and before you know it days have become months and summer break is over… so here goes!
1. Intern at Sadia’s immigration law firm.
*Today was my 1st day and even though I just organized papers, it was SO fascinating. I honestly thought I’d be depressed going there, considering I’m leaving a career I love, but it’s not so bad… you are helping society and giving back here too…. so day one, so far so good.*
2. Teach about Islam at Musjid Omar’s summer camp.
3. Subscribe to http://www.writersmarket.com AND
a) Come up with my list of articles and start submitting queries.
b) Write and send out my book proposal
4. Work out 30-45 minutes 5 days a week and eat right
5. Spring clean and organize the house.
Anything I need to add/subtract?
Ready, set, and here I go 🙂